Bibis Italianissimo, Leeds Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Bibis Italianissimo, Leeds - Ask a question now

“Amazing Food - Amazing Restaurant!”

Written on: 14/08/2011

I was taken to Bibis last week by a girlfriend of mine - when I walked through the door I thought WOW - everything sparkled! This place is friendly, has good quality food and has fairly good prices considering the atmosphere and food quality. Although I dont have kids I did see some children there and they were all made welcome. The place always has a mumbling noise so people talking loudly dont really get in the way of your conversation - lucky for me as my girlfriend can talk the loudest… Read Full Review

“we go to Bibis Italianissimo every year, travel from...”

Written on: 11/08/2008

we go to Bibis Italianissimo every year, travel from newcastle. love it. the steak is perfect the cheesy mustard mash is to die for. give the place a try you wont be disappointed. only minus is that you have to pay separately for veg or chips accompaniment. watch out for the extras not stated clearly on menu… Read Full Review