Peavey Patriot Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Peavey Patriot - Ask a question now

Peavey Patriot

“This guitar's second name is Simplicity ”

Written on: 10/07/2008 by praga37 (1 review written)

This guitar's second name is Simplicity

Simpler than that, it would be a raw chunk of wood. It fits nicely with the rest of my collection (LP, Strat, Howard Roberts Fusion, Morgan all solid wood acoustic, 1970 Yamaha classical). It feels built like a tank, I'm sure I can beat the hell out of that guitar and it would still live. After seeing it on our local kijiji website, I bought it to give it to my daughter who's showing interest to play like Daddy. After all, it is a small guitar, very easy… Read Full Review

Peavey Patriot

“I have had this guitar since 87. It came with a...”

Written on: 08/03/2008

I have had this guitar since 87. It came with a custom molded case that kept it away from my kids most of the time. It has held up well over the years and served me well. It's hard for me to stop playing it even thought I have since purchased 5 other guitars since then. I can't let it go, it is just too good to me. Mine is flat black. I could not figure out why it would not polish up until I figured out it was flat, not gloss… Read Full Review