Cambridge Audio AZUR 340A Reviews

• Sound Quality

Cambridge Audio AZUR 340A - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cambridge Audio AZUR 340A

Cambridge Audio AZUR 340A

“Cambridge Audio Azur 340A”

Written on: 22/10/2011

Bought this because I wanted to replace my faithful A1 mk2 with something with a bit more power. Initially I was dissapointed because I have to turn the amp up to halfway to get good response from my current speakers (Eltax Symphony 2.2's, soon to be replaced with DALI Zensors) It definitely feels like this amp has a "butter zone" of between 1/3 and 1/2 volume with my current setup. This was not the case with the A1 which had good dynamics over the whole volume range. Bass response ain't gonna… Read Full Review

“Love the - ”

Written on: 13/12/2008 by marcor99 (1 review written)

Love the -
Price
Quality
Engineered
Looks
Excellent. I just start loving it. I'm brand new on this but I can realize that this 340a it's a big one.
Well recommend Cambridge Audio AZUR 340A, only bad point for me is the power… Read Full Review

Cambridge Audio AZUR 340A

“My 15 Ohm Leak Sandwich speakers sound better than...”

Written on: 04/09/2008

My 15 Ohm Leak Sandwich speakers sound better than ever with this amplifier. Needless to say the amplifier runs very cool with these speakers. A perfect match… Read Full Review

Cambridge Audio AZUR 340A

“For some time now I have been putting off replacing my...”

Written on: 23/01/2008 by Roy Kibby (1 review written)

For some time now I have been putting off replacing my audio system - dozens of CD's lying quietly in a drawer. Now with the help of a new Marantz CD5001 and the Azur 340A they have been reborn. The emotional content of my classic collection has been awakened and I am drained and uplifted by a few hours of intense pleasure. If ever there was a reason not to pit of updating your kit the 340A is it. Thank you Cambridge… Read Full Review