Motorola H505Z Bluetooth Headset Reviews

• Level of Comfort

Motorola H505Z Bluetooth Headset - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Motorola H505Z Bluetooth Headset

Motorola H505Z Bluetooth Headset

“I am a truck driver so voice dial is important. I...”

Written on: 12/03/2008 by oldsarge85 (1 review written)

I am a truck driver so voice dial is important. I used this with a Blackberry Pearl. Admittedly, the Pearl does not always get a voice dial the first time. With the H505Z it did not even hear the name. I have only had this a couple of days so could not rate the battery life. I show that I would recommend it to a friend but that is conditional on explaining the issues I had and considering their needs… Read Full Review

Motorola H505Z Bluetooth Headset

“The H505 is much better than the H500 (I have one of...”

Written on: 02/08/2007 by linmac (1 review written)

The H505 is much better than the H500 (I have one of them also)… Read Full Review