Chipmunks Shoes Boys & Girls Reviews

Chipmunks Shoes Boys and Girls - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Chipmunks Shoes Boys and Girls

Chipmunks Shoes Boys and Girls

“hi am looking for a supplier of these wholesale...”

Written on: 31/08/2010

hi am looking for a supplier of these wholesale chipmunk shoes anyone know where i can get direct too them ta if can contact me… Read Full Review

Chipmunks Shoes Boys and Girls

“I have bought many pairs of Chipmunks shoes for my...”

Written on: 27/01/2009 by mulderat (15 reviews written)

I have bought many pairs of Chipmunks shoes for my children over the past few years.

All the shoes have been made of leather and all had a soft moulded sole which was actually very hard wearing.

The difference between Chipmunks and other brands such as is...................price. I have bought my Chipmunks from Amazon.co.uk and Shoesforkids.co.uk and have paid around £12.

The quality is as good as many of the other manufacturers - as is the durability - and sizing also compares with both… Read Full Review