Toshiba Computers Reviews

• Quality

Toshiba Computers - Ask a question now

“TOSHIBA ULTRABOOK Z830”

Written on: 02/10/2012 by MERCEVO2 (3 reviews written)

I have had my Z830 for a week or two now, and I have to say amazing, I was a little worried about all the comments about the flimsy lid and some of the exterior, ..I found them all fine, no problem at all....Its the thinest Ultrabook on sale and its super light, one excellent thing it connect wirelessly very well indeed, fast, good screen, I bought mine from Ebuyer at a good price of £588 delivered, got rid of stupid McAfee which you only get 30 days free and installed Avast anti virus which… Read Full Review

“Puzzle”

Written on: 27/08/2012

Re-arrange the letters in the companys name to get a word that sums up their customer service… Read Full Review

Toshiba Computers

“I have owned a Toshiba laptop for a few years now....”

Written on: 20/08/2010 by pcwiz11 (53 reviews written)

I have owned a Toshiba laptop for a few years now. It's still going strong despite being repaired once. It seems well built and the performance is very fast especially considering it's Vista! The price was very good for it's specifications at just £369.

The only problem I have is that the Toshiba hard drive that it utilised failed within 18 months. This was an added expense which reduced the laptops reliability.

However despite the poor hard drives I would still highly recommend Toshiba… Read Full Review