Hudsons Coffee Reviews

• Quality of Service

Hudsons Coffee - Ask a question now

“Last weekend I was here with a friend. We arranged a...”

Written on: 26/03/2013 by Louise-W (3 reviews written)

Last weekend I was here with a friend. We arranged a meeting and the coffee shop turned out to be a perfect spot for that. We had a nice table, pleasant conversation and two cups of delicious cappuccino. I recommend the place for its fast service and quiet, cozy atmosphere… Read Full Review

“I often walk half an hour into the city before work...”

Written on: 27/05/2008 by zilzie (1 review written)

I often walk half an hour into the city before work just to get a coffee. I like the fact that it is an Australian coffee, I like the service and I love the coffee. The stores are clean and tidy, the staff are pleasant. It is to me, the way coffee should be. I Like the mellow smooth taste of the coffee, I havent had a coffee yet from Hudsons that has kept me away. The milk is always textured just right and the coffee is satisfying without being overly filling or heavy. The price and quality of… Read Full Review