Felin Fach Griffin, Brecon Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Felin Fach Griffin, Brecon - Ask a question now

“Went for lunch at Felin Fack Griffin. Entered...”

Written on: 13/07/2009 by Pauljudy (1 review written)

Went for lunch at Felin Fack Griffin. Entered dining room while my partner bought drinks at the bar. Was accosted by someone who said I should have waited in the bar and she would have lead me through to this room. One table was occupied, out of about eight. The tables and chairs were the worst placed I have ever encountered - squashed up against walls and into corners, and very uncomfortable for my (tall) partner to sit at. Another man who came in, in a party of three, ended up… Read Full Review

“Very good atmosphere - excellent food and breakfast...”

Written on: 28/04/2008

Very good atmosphere - excellent food and breakfast with the aga was great.
The staff were very professional and nice to have 2 french waiters who were very good. We'd certainly go back! Most relaxing… Read Full Review

“I often try and call at the Felin Fach Griffin in...”

Written on: 14/08/2007 by Welsh Foodie (40 reviews written)

I often try and call at the Felin Fach Griffin in Brecon when I'm on business, and I time my journey accordingly - so I can only really comment on lunch experiences. I know they grow their potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, onions, salad stuff, and source their meat locally too.

On arrival at its gravel car park, you just know you're in for a treat. The heavy wooden door leads to an airy and light dining area with mis-matched antique wooden tables and chairs. The bar area is my favourite bit… Read Full Review