Twinings Everyday Tea Reviews

From 1 review

Twinings Everyday Tea - Ask a question now

Twinings Everyday Tea

“I am a great lover of tea. I love Earl Grey, Lady...”

Written on: 28/07/2007 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

I am a great lover of tea. I love Earl Grey, Lady Grey, chai, Licorice, Lapsang Souchong and most specialty teas. Ordinary tea just never seemed to do it for me! That is - until I tried Twinings Everyday tea!

Quote:

'In 1706 Thomas twining set up as a Tea merchant in London at 216 the Strand. Twinings has traded from this address ever since

Even in times of crisis Twinings has never failed to serve its customers. during the blitz sales were briefly interrupted when a bomb knocked out part of… Read Full Review

Rubblegum's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 01/05/2008

You cannot be serious!

Flyguy's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 12/05/2008

I found this review helpful because, it is well written, articulate and interesting, I as a tea drinker found the detail of the review accurate as Twinings Everday (although not a brand I purchase with every weekly shop) is a product that I have found to be of good value and would readily recommend to another tea drinker.