Click for Art www.clickforart.com Reviews

Click for Art www.clickforart.com
Click for Art www.clickforart.com

“may buy from again”

Written on: 01/03/2013

ordered some black bunny blssom cushions over the christmas hols,these went astray,took a couple of calls to get replacements sent ,i was worried,but why was i worrying,when my son had bought some bunny blossom coffe cups and dinner plates and gave them to me for xmas, so dont worry go on you know it makes sense… Read Full Review

“clickforart? Is it a con?”

Written on: 28/06/2012

I ordered the Tokidoki Singapore Print chair which is not an insubstantial amount of money at a well respected Grand Design's exhibition - so I thought it would be ok. That was May - it is now almost July and despite emailing and calling I have not received either the chair, any correspondence, a phone call or more importantly my money back! (£1295) - I cannot call anyone in relation to the purchase, just the 'warehouse' which seems to be 2 lovely ladies who have no information! So I'm forced… Read Full Review

James_Clickforart's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2013

The Wingchairs are a 6-8 week lead time, that is why the chair would have taken a certain amount of time to arrive. They are a bespoke hand made piece of furniture.

We apologise again for your frustration and hope you loved the chair when it did arrive.

That particular design is stunning!

“Amazing Art”

Written on: 05/06/2012 by Tiink (6 reviews written)

We ordered 3 canvas prints from here, they are really lovely! The only negative about this site is how long it took to receive our items, it took 21 working days instead of the stated 10-12 on the site, but this was due to the framing company they use and not down to clickforart themselves. I ordered a cushion also but that arrived very quickly, 2days! … Read Full Review

James_Clickforart's Response to Tiink's Review

Written on: 29/05/2013

Apologies that you had to wait for your canvases. We did move our framing facilities last Summer to a bigger premises that did delay orders somewhat.

All our canvases and framed prints are handmade bespoke to your order, they are not stock items. So they do take a little time before they ship. Event the cushions are made on demand.

Sorry for the slight delay, we are glad you liked the items when they arrived.

“don't use this site!”

Written on: 05/04/2012

Although this site looks professional, the service has been awful. I have been waiting over a month for a framed print I ordered and am yet to receive it. I have phoned three times and each time have been promised the item within days; my item had still not been delivered. Save yourself a lot of time and hassle and do not use the site… Read Full Review

Tiink's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2012

im sad to read this! =( i ordered 3 pieces of art from there just over 2 weeks ago, im a little worried now! Especially since they havent responded to 2 emails ive sent this week =(

James_Clickforart's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2013

We are sorry to read this comment.

We recently moved framing premises (during your purchase in April 2012) it was an incredibly difficult task, but the goal was to speed up our manufacturing process and improve our customer service.

Additionally all our framed prints are made bespoke to your order. So it does take a certain amount of time.

Apologies again for your frustrations.

“Wow, ”

Written on: 05/05/2009 by Hewbitt (1 review written)

Wow,
Click for Art has the likes of Marguerite Sauvage, Candybird, Sockmonkee among others all in one big package.

What a brilliant website. Not just the art work, but the concept and the layout!… Read Full Review

“Click for Art has great art, great concept”

Written on: 05/05/2009 by Krusty123 (1 review written)

Click for Art has great art, great concept… Read Full Review

“I disagree about www.subism.co.uk - I have been on...”

Written on: 11/04/2008 by DDBirmingham (1 review written)

I disagree about www.subism.co.uk - I have been on that site and it is a bit of a mess, plus it seems to be just the prints too. I like Julie West's work but you can buy it cheaper from her own site. If it is just a print of an artist's work I would check their own sites out. Most have a shop where you can pick up well priced print only. Clickforart.com is different it is selling massive framed prints and big boxed canvasses from a far wider range of artists, and more established artists from… Read Full Review

“This site is good but if you're looking for art from...”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by rene1 (1 review written)

This site is good but if you're looking for art from more established artists at the same price check out www.subism.co.uk too, I well recommend Click for art, but if you are looking to buy clothing too this site is good… Read Full Review

“Go and check it out, it makes such a nice change from...”

Written on: 08/02/2008 by Parker123 (1 review written)

Go and check it out, it makes such a nice change from all the naff art websites that are out there, recommend Click for Art to anyone!… Read Full Review

“The artist line up is unlike any other, I now know...”

Written on: 22/01/2008 by JacobLondon (2 reviews written)

The artist line up is unlike any other, I now know where to go to buy cool, funky talking pieces for my flat. Stuff that I wont get tired of looking at! Recommend Click for Art.com!… Read Full Review

“The art is stuff that you cant usually buy like this...”

Written on: 22/01/2008 by KarenTilley (1 review written)

The art is stuff that you cant usually buy like this and at this price, the two pictures I ordered are really unusual and I love the fact that they are limited.
Im really pleased with the finished product, and am planning to order another item after my next payday!

Jacoblondon's Response to KarenTilley's Review

Written on: 08/02/2008

I've just ordered 3 pictures for my flat after seeing the website and then reading this review.

Parker123's Response to KarenTilley's Review

Written on: 08/02/2008

My friend has some of his artwork on here and his work is gorgeous. There are so many nice pieces on here, it would take me forever to choose one!

“I think the concept of this website is awesome, and...”

Written on: 21/01/2008 by Daveyb78 (1 review written)

I think the concept of this website is awesome, and the art and layout of the site now match that. Great stuff… Read Full Review

“I have purchased two pictures up to now, which are of...”

Written on: 15/01/2008

I have purchased two pictures up to now, which are of excellent quality & look great on the wall! I recommend going to Click for Art… Read Full Review

“Cool art, Cool site! I recommend Click For Art.com!”

Written on: 11/01/2008 by james77 (1 review written)

Cool art, Cool site! I recommend Click For Art.com!

“Great site, graphically. ”

Written on: 26/07/2007 by Mushy83 (5 reviews written)

Great site, graphically.
Really good artists, but there could be more of a variety of art.
Quality of the finished product was really good when it arrived, which was within 1 week!… Read Full Review

Daveforte's Response to Mushy83's Review

Written on: 07/02/2008

I chose to order a picture from clickforart after reading this review.