Western Digital My Book Essential Edition 250GB Reviews

Western Digital My Book Essential Edition 250GB - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Western Digital My Book Essential Edition 250GB

“Not worth the cheap plastic it is housed in, this HD...”

Written on: 15/04/2008

Not worth the cheap plastic it is housed in, this HD should be avoided at all cost. After spending 20 minutes on an international call to their only European support centre in The Netherlands, I was directed immediately with no trouble shooting to use the RMA form on their website… Read Full Review

Western Digital My Book Essential Edition 250GB

“Very pleased so far with my Western Digital My Book...”

Written on: 25/07/2007 by 77milky77 (3 reviews written)

Very pleased so far with my Western Digital My Book Essential Edition 250GB. I bought this along with Acronis True Image 10 software to back up my entire Hard Drive, and it has worked perfectly… Read Full Review