Neo Car Audio Jukebox Reviews

Neo Car Audio Jukebox - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Neo Car Audio Jukebox

Neo Car Audio Jukebox

“So far no bad points or side effects with this Neo Car...”

Written on: 09/10/2002 by chris. (1 review written)

So far no bad points or side effects with this Neo Car Audio Jukebox portable MP3 player. It was a little difficult to interface with my computer because the HDD inside is set to primary master, but all sorted within a few minutes. looked around a lot before i bought, my mate bought his from Halfords for £200, and i got mine from 6th-plant (saturn computers) for £250 inc vat & next-day carridge. BARGAIN!… Read Full Review

Neo Car Audio Jukebox

“I was looking for an mp3 player for my car and had...”

Written on: 15/03/2002 by proudy. (1 review written)

I was looking for an mp3 player for my car and had chosen the mstation for about £500 plus £119.00 for the home docking frame so I could use it with my HIFI. I then found out that Procell Media had started importing the product and had renamed it to Neo and reduced the price by over £200 I got the lot for £399.00. It's great!!!!… Read Full Review