AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+

“dispeet the fact this cpu is made by amd, it runs like...”

Written on: 24/12/2009

dispeet the fact this cpu is made by amd, it runs like a mig. Make sure it never runs without it's fan, 30 secs to death… Read Full Review

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+

“I have this processor in my laptop; it is very good...”

Written on: 13/11/2009 by The Tattonator (49 reviews written)

I have this processor in my laptop; it is very good for the software and games on it. It hardly ever lets me down with errors of any kind.

I've had mine for about 2 years now and it's still going fine!

It is well-suited to Windows Vista (which I have), and the earlier Dawn of Waar games I play on it (DoW1 to DoW Dark Crusade).

however, it will most likely struggle with newer game software… Read Full Review

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+

“When I was upgrading to Windows Vista, I was informed...”

Written on: 25/07/2007 by kiyawhite (56 reviews written)

When I was upgrading to Windows Vista, I was informed that I didn't need any new hardware. Nevertheless, I still got the AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+!

One of the most fundamental things that I did was to replace my AMD Athlon XP 2400+ CPU with this new AMD 64-bit architecture CPU. Everyone has heard of them, but for some reason I ended up with one of the value-for-money targeted and less-popular models of the range.

But, still, I've regretted it to NO degree!

Installation is easy, as is the case… Read Full Review