Digital Spy Reviews - www.digitalspy.co.uk

• Ease Of Navigation

Digital Spy www.digitalspy.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Digital Spy www.digitalspy.co.uk

Digital Spy www.digitalspy.co.uk

“I remember when this site used to be good”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by Teethgrinder (1 review written)

I always remembered Digital Spy as being an OK resource for getting the gen on audio/video equipment, but after forgetting about it for years I looked in recently and oh my, time has not been kind. Now it's like an internet version of those downmarket celebrity-obsessed mags. On top of this, the forums are a joke. The music forum has an entire sub-forum for threads where nobody's allowed to say anything critical about an artist - and there was me thinking the entire point of a forum is to allow… Read Full Review

“Not a bad forum”

Written on: 25/11/2013 by sassuolo (3 reviews written)

Digitalspy is a good site packed full of different sub forums regarding different topics. The site is run well and I have been a member since around 2008 but under nearly 4 names now. I have noticed that you can get banned for silly reasons and a lot of the time you can get unfairly perma banned. I remember signing in to reply to a post at a friends place, he had an account too so signed on the same computer a few hours later he did not reply to anything I put but we was both banned because we… Read Full Review