Digital Spy Reviews - www.digitalspy.co.uk

• Ease Of Navigation

Digital Spy www.digitalspy.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Digital Spy www.digitalspy.co.uk

Digital Spy www.digitalspy.co.uk

“The nadir of internet forums”

Written on: 16/02/2015 by flibble69 (1 review written)

This forum is full of inveterate little snivellers who go blubbing to the moderators at every opportunity, and the moderators, being the Stasi wannabees that they are, are only to happy to indulge them. I got banned for pointing out to one of the more notorious peons that they were being inconsistent. The fact that I provided two quotes from said peon that proved they were being inconsistent and didn't say anything even remotely insulting to them was neither here nor there. As said peon posts… Read Full Review

“Signup via Facebook”

Written on: 02/02/2015 by McLain30 (1 review written)

Not sure how long it's been going for, but you can sign up to DS forum with a Facebook account as well as through their own site. I did it, got banned, and tried again but to avail. I changed IP address but still quite puzzled as to how they've latched on to things. The change in IP address is not from a proxy server; it's from the actual broadband supplier. I know DS has the tools to see if a new sign up's using a proxy but can't see why they won't let someone sign up using a non-proxy… Read Full Review

Jol44's Comment

Written on: 16/02/2015

Yeah, you can bypass it by using a proper form that isn't moderated by the Stazi.

Spotify95's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2015

exactly. the DS forums are a waste of internet space and should be closed down. 15 accounts later I'm still banned and they haven't released my original account. The mods are cretins!

“Utter cesspool”

Written on: 12/01/2015 by 22Howe (1 review written)

What kind of dweeb sits watching TV with their tablet next to them so they can post their thoughts (if you can call them that) online the very instant they have them? The kind of dweeb that belongs to Digital Spy, that's what. For those of us who prefer to concentrate on what we're watching and then talk about it afterwards, this forum is a complete waste of time. Threads are full of meaningless drivel like "I can't believe she said that" or "What did he do that for?" - if you're not actually… Read Full Review

Spotify95's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2015

If you've still got your account then feel free to let me know the details... I can then start posting again - or if DS are still what they are like when I made my review, they'll ban me again.

“My God! - it's full of cretins!”

Written on: 03/12/2014 by Lacroixce147 (1 review written)

Never have I seen so much oxygen being stolen as I have in this mecca for tedious, asinine, shallow, semi-literate, sleb-obsessed dullards and dimwits. Avoid at all costs, unless you have some uncontrollable urge to witness the very epitome of the phrase 'lowest common denominator'… Read Full Review

“Bad Forum”

Written on: 01/10/2014 by spotify95 (4 reviews written)

Very bad forum, would not recommend at all. The moderators are fascists and are very harsh with their decisions. I was ok for about a year, then got banned for baiting another user. Then a friend of mine joined up under the same IP address as me and we were both permanently banned. So far, I have been through 13 different accounts (including my friends account) and all of them have been permanently banned. In one case, the moderators totally deleted all of the posts that I had made, thus… Read Full Review

“I remember when this site used to be good”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by Teethgrinder (1 review written)

I always remembered Digital Spy as being an OK resource for getting the gen on audio/video equipment, but after forgetting about it for years I looked in recently and oh my, time has not been kind. Now it's like an internet version of those downmarket celebrity-obsessed mags. On top of this, the forums are a joke. The music forum has an entire sub-forum for threads where nobody's allowed to say anything critical about an artist - and there was me thinking the entire point of a forum is to allow… Read Full Review

“Not a bad forum”

Written on: 25/11/2013 by sassuolo (3 reviews written)

Digitalspy is a good site packed full of different sub forums regarding different topics. The site is run well and I have been a member since around 2008 but under nearly 4 names now. I have noticed that you can get banned for silly reasons and a lot of the time you can get unfairly perma banned. I remember signing in to reply to a post at a friends place, he had an account too so signed on the same computer a few hours later he did not reply to anything I put but we was both banned because we… Read Full Review