Female First Reviews - www.femalefirst.co.uk

• Ease Of Navigation

Female First www.femalefirst.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Just bought some lingerie of this company and received...”

Written on: 09/11/2010

Just bought some lingerie of this company and received the order within 2 days.
The Customer service was fantastic. Why can't every company be as friendly!!!!!
I have already recommend them to all my friends and family.
And just thought i'd give men tips on what to buy their wives or girlfriend this christmas, go for the yasmin set by Panache it is stunning and a perfect present.
:D i will definatley be shopping here again!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

“I NEEDED A SKINTONE STRAPLESS GEL WONDERBRA AND...”

Written on: 16/02/2010 by WORZELLE (1 review written)

I NEEDED A SKINTONE STRAPLESS GEL WONDERBRA AND ORDERED ONE FROM FEMALEFIRST YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AT AROUND 2.30PM. I WAS AMAZED WHEN IT CAME THROUGH THE DOOR AT 11.00AM THIS MORNING.I ALSO HAD AN UPDATE ON MY ORDER ABOUT AN HOUR LATER IN THE AFTERNOON YESTERDAY. WHAT FANTASTIC SERVICE!
I LOVE THE BRA,I AM ONLY A 34A, BUT IT FITS PERFECTLY AND FEELS SECURE STRAPLESS,IN FACT I AM SO PLEASED WITH IT AND THE PRICE £19, THAT I HAVE JUST ORDERED A BLACK ONE TOO.C WORSLEY… Read Full Review

“Do not buy from this site. I ordered a couple of bras...”

Written on: 12/10/2009

Do not buy from this site. I ordered a couple of bras in July, money was taken from my account in August. In September I phoned and was told they were out of stock, so I cancelled my order. Mid October I am still waiting for a refund. No one ever answers my emails.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2011

I have had the samething happen to me. I wish I had read your review before I ordered. No one responds to emails or answers the phone. They should be reported for Fraud.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 26/07/2011

Same thing happened to me.28 days for bra to arrive was wrong one,another 28 days still waiting for refund. NEVER ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE.

“Some great posters. among them this sophisticated and...”

Written on: 07/07/2008 by me 01 (1 review written)

Some great posters. among them this sophisticated and smart woman, therefore I well recommend female first.co.uk, only bad point for me is I find there are too many forums, but a great site. Always lively posting, interesting topics, and a diverse international membership… Read Full Review

“I've been trying to buy a couple of bras from them for...”

Written on: 01/05/2008 by ucapand (1 review written)

I've been trying to buy a couple of bras from them for four months! First items were lost in the post which, to be fair, wasn't their fault, but then it took a lot of phoning and chasing to re-order. One was discontinued and I only found out about it by phoning them when nothing was arriving in the post. The item that was discontinued was still on the website three months later and I only found out about it after I re-ordered it. Very, very poor customer service. Did not call back when they… Read Full Review

“Femalefirst is a first class site with all the latest...”

Written on: 17/01/2008 by Stephenpauls (1 review written)

Femalefirst is a first class site with all the latest news views and gossip on a huge range of subjects that are primarily aimed at us ladies.. five star!… Read Full Review

“Female First have a very wide range of womens wear. I...”

Written on: 05/12/2007 by tdukes (1 review written)

Female First have a very wide range of womens wear. I received one item out of the 3 I ordered but was a poor fit.Poor packaging, plastic with address written on in marker pen. Late items, very rude customer service online. Have to pay for any returns yourself.
I wouldn't use this site again if they offered me free shopping for a year!… Read Full Review