NTL VS2002 Trio Reviews

NTL VS2002 Trio - Ask a question now

NTL VS2002 Trio

“I've got one of these NTL VS2002 Trio, the handsets...”

Written on: 04/08/2008

I've got one of these NTL VS2002 Trio, the handsets are too small and shiny, it doesn't nestle comfortably between jaw and shoulder. Speaker facility okay for you to hear but not for your caller or who you called. If not using Speaker you can hardly hear. Troubleshooting chapter too concise. It's almost like they've made it to go in you pocket rather than fit from ear to mouth… Read Full Review

NTL VS2002 Trio

“The NTL VS2002 Trio Cordless Phone was the third...”

Written on: 18/07/2007 by Sony Fan (32 reviews written)

The NTL VS2002 Trio Cordless Phone was the third cordless phone that I've owned but also the worst.

I bought my VS2002 in January 2006 because I wanted a DECT phone with three handsets and this was the most reasonably priced at the time. It was easy to set up and use for basic phone calls, and the battery never died on me whilst I was making a phone call, unlike the previous two cordless phones that I've owned.

The reason that I wouldn't recommend one to anyone else is partly the fact that it… Read Full Review