Morphy Richards Grime Buster 2200 Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Morphy Richards Grime Buster 2200 - Ask a question now

Morphy Richards Grime Buster 2200

“I bought it as they didn't have detergent cleaners in...”

Written on: 25/06/2008

I bought it as they didn't have detergent cleaners in the shop.
Vapour cleaning is new to me. I did find detergent cleaners worked well. I hope my steam cleaner works as well or better… Read Full Review

Morphy Richards Grime Buster 2200

“After getting this Morphy Richards Grime Buster 2200 I...”

Written on: 24/03/2008 by cainey1958 (1 review written)

After getting this Morphy Richards Grime Buster 2200 I realised, it is hard to get the correct cleaning tool for a carpet. Steam control trigger has broken after only light use. The replacement will cost nearly £40! It is a shame as the steam pressure is great and it makes a great job but my unit is totally unusable now. I do not know if this trigger is a week point on this unit… Read Full Review