Ipswich Building Society Reviews

Ipswich Building Society - Ask a question now

“Abysmal”

Written on: 20/03/2012 by AnonymousUser123 (1 review written)

I applied for a mortgage at the start of February, I supplied all required documents, and waited. Two weeks later I chased to find out what was happening, the mortgage consultant I had been assigned never answered her phone. When I eventually got an answer from her via email, she listed more documents that were apparently missing, one being a job reference. Instead of calling and asking they had been sending the form to an entirely different address. Within an hour they had all the documents… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to AnonymousUser123's Review

Written on: 01/05/2012

Similar situation for me. Haven't yet lost out on the house but they are very slow and keep asking for more documents!

“I was happy with the Ipswich Building Society as I had...”

Written on: 18/07/2007 by budinn (9 reviews written)

I was happy with the Ipswich Building Society as I had this mortgage for years but when I split from my partner. They expected me to pay the mortgage even though I'd been kicked out of my house. I kept in contact but after a month they sent a court order which added a grand to the arrears. Sorted that out okay but have just sold the house and there were other charges on top. Would not recommend them… Read Full Review