Pet London Reviews - www.petlondon.com

From 1 review

Pet London www.petlondon.com - Ask a question now

“Without a doubt petlondon.com is the best place online...”

Written on: 17/07/2007 by s18roc (3 reviews written)

Without a doubt petlondon.com is the best place online to find the most extensive amazing range of pet clothes, pet accessories, pet collars. Their products are superb quality and the choice is fantastic. I would never shop anywhere else. Their customer service is also second to none. Many celebrities use their products and when I was last in their store in the Mayfair, I saw Robbie Williams! I was soooo excited!!… Read Full Review

Private83's Response to s18roc's Review

Written on: 13/11/2014

Great for a wide selection of clothing but the sizing information is incorrect on some of the clothing on the website and you have to pay to return even though the information is incorrect, so I wont be able to order again as it is too risky getting the wrong size, delivery to send and return has cost me £9.00. I followed the size guide exactly and the item was still way too big.