Toast Reviews

Toast - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toast

Toast

“Toast is the king of snacks”

Written on: 02/06/2011 by Toastisthebest (1 review written)

Who doesn't love buttery amazing toast?… Read Full Review

Toast

“I've enjoyed toast for as long as I can remember really! ”

Written on: 27/07/2010 by FlyGuy (11 reviews written)

I've enjoyed toast for as long as I can remember really!
I think my mam started to give me toast when I was a baby.
It's been a real culinary staple in my home.
I remember way back, to them days when toast was cooked on a gas grill and your mam would only toast one side because she thought the 50p she put in the meter yesterday might go!
So for the majority of my formative years I enjoyed toast cooked on one side with a preferred topping of margarine or jam or margarine. Hmmmmm delicious… Read Full Review

Czeshirecat's Response to FlyGuy's Review

Written on: 02/03/2011

You obviously worship toast and you only gave 3 stars for it???????
<br/>

Flyguy's reply to Czeshirecat's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2014

with the benefit of hindsight my 3 star rating does appear a little harsh, not sure what I was scoring against if that makes sense?,
beacause though I do enjoy toast, I do enjoy other foodstuffs more

Toast

“I find nothing better than a couple slices of lightly...”

Written on: 17/07/2007 by happydan (21 reviews written)

I find nothing better than a couple slices of lightly burnt bread topped with soft, melting butter, whether it be first thing in the morning, or last thing at night. Preferably both. "Toast", as it is commonly known, works well with so many different toppings, from the standard Anchor Butter to more exotic spreads like Nutella or jam.

More experienced users can progress to advanced version such as Melba Toast or even "Toasties". Melba Toast is simply re-toasting the bread after an initial… Read Full Review