Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator Reviews

Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator

Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator

“I bought my Swordfish Laminator about a year ago. I...”

Written on: 11/08/2010

I bought my Swordfish Laminator about a year ago. I would guess that I've probably laminated about fifty to sixty pouches of A4. I went to use it the other day and it would not heat up. It's not the sort of thing you take to a repair shop so it is now binned !! I came on this site to see what would be a good'un so I thought I would also contribute… Read Full Review

Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator

“I bought the Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator to use...”

Written on: 22/08/2007 by Franky Baby (30 reviews written)

I bought the Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator to use around the home a while ago now, and I have had no problems with it so far. It has a light, compact and fairly stylish design (well, as stylish as Laminators can get anyway)! It takes around ten minutes to warm up, and is particularly useful for doing photo's. In fact, I was a bit laminating happy when I first bought it (seriously... even the cat almost got laminated), but I have since calmed down!… Read Full Review