Elkhart 300 Series Reviews

• Appearance

Elkhart 300 Series - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Elkhart 300 Series

Elkhart 300 Series

“The Elkhart 300 series is arguably one of the best...”

Written on: 16/07/2007 by lumbricus (7 reviews written)

The Elkhart 300 series is arguably one of the best student instruments on the market for the money. A brass teacher and trumpet specialist I know was amazed by its quality, and compared it favourably to others on the market. I managed to get mine for £50 plus postage (unbelievable I know) - supposedly an ex-demo model. I doubt I will ever find a better bargain in my life!… Read Full Review

Urrymd's Response to lumbricus's Review

Written on: 04/10/2009

I found this review very helpful because...
<br/>
<br/>I am looking at buying the same model trumpet. As I am a beginner I am looking for a good solid trumpet to learn on.