Altec Lansing VS 3251 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Altec Lansing VS 3251 - Ask a question now

Altec Lansing VS 3251

“It's 6/10, could be little more "touch of fine notes"”

Written on: 17/08/2008 by zoranijus (1 review written)

It's 6/10, could be little more "touch of fine notes"… Read Full Review

Altec Lansing VS 3251

“This Altec Lansing speaker is well worth your expense...”

Written on: 16/02/2008

This Altec Lansing speaker is well worth your expense in my opinion, very good sub woofer quality, well recommended. In fact for me the only bad point is the outlook design… Read Full Review

390864_Rajhyd's Comment

Written on: 10/08/2008

I found this review helpful because it gave first hand info about the product im planning to buy.

Altec Lansing VS 3251

“Had it not been for the fact that the "Creative...”

Written on: 14/07/2007 by bruce55 (5 reviews written)

Had it not been for the fact that the "Creative SBS580" speakers I first purchased were not faulty, I wouldn't have come across these little gems.

From the moment I unpacked them I knew I wouldn't be disappointed, the build quality was far superior to the "SBS580's", I also thought that because there was a remote control included, that I may be paying for items that were unnecessary. We've all heard the adage "you only get what you pay for", well, with this speaker system you really do get… Read Full Review