Honda EU20i Reviews

Honda EU20i - Ask a question now

“I have had my Honda EU20i now for nearly a year, and...”

Written on: 22/07/2010

I have had my Honda EU20i now for nearly a year, and would recommend it to anyone wishing to have a quiet, economical generator. I bought it for our barge, we have a 3KW inverter (and lots of batteries) for our power, but bought the Honda to give the inverter a break.
As a boat owner for 20 years now, I've had many generators, noisy diesel generators that were over priced, and cheap little ones from the garden centres and BnQ that last for a month!!
But i think for the money, the Honda has… Read Full Review

“got the Honda EU20i wet just for a bit and stuffed...”

Written on: 20/09/2008 by bigkev21 (1 review written)

got the Honda EU20i wet just for a bit and stuffed the stator and the invertor in it and that my friends cost me more than the cost of a new onein the future i will buy a cheaper one and save some money… Read Full Review