DeLonghi FreshZone DAP130 Reviews

• 3 placement options include vertical, horizontal, or wall-mountable
  • 4-speed fan; easy-clean grille; rubber feet; ionizer helps freshen the air
  • Measures 16-1/7 by 10 by 16 inches

DeLonghi FreshZone DAP130

“incredible,as soon as I turn it on,..my...”

Written on: 14/04/2013

incredible,as soon as I turn it on,..my allergic,asmatic son can breathe! Highly recommend for allergy?asthma sufferers… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Great if it helps your asthmatic son, then it is money well spent. I hope his condition will continue to improve

DeLonghi FreshZone DAP130

“IT DOES THE JOB AND IT WORKS!”

Written on: 30/10/2009

IT DOES THE JOB AND IT WORKS!… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

I hope it does work. I wouldn't want to buy one that doesn't

DeLonghi FreshZone DAP130

“have owned a DeLonghi FreshZone DAP130 air purifier...”

Written on: 11/03/2008

have owned a DeLonghi FreshZone DAP130 air purifier for a few months now, always works, no trouble whatsoever, great machine and acceptable noise levels, filtering seems to be strong and i enjoy the fresh air in my room… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Great, sounds good enough for me. I can say the same for other Delonghi products, such as my microwave. It's a good name, easy to us and very reliable. I have no problems in buying any DeLonghi product.