Goldwing Travel Reviews - www.goldwingtravel.co.uk

Goldwing Travel www.goldwingtravel.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Goldwing travel , turnpike lane.london. ”

Written on: 04/08/2014 by ThomasDalton (1 review written)

Mr John is the rudest person I have ever met in my entire life who has no manners, rude and very arrogant. This is because , as I understood he is the Manager and owner of the place. I think he should take a course in PR , his real name is not even John but if you ask so you can make a complaint via ABTA , he doesn't hesitate to put the phone down. The answer is take it or leave it I don't give a damn about customers. SHAME ON MR JOHN ( not real name) MANAGER OG GOLDWING TRAVEL. … Read Full Review

“Most travel agencies are competitive and therefore the...”

Written on: 12/07/2007 by review4u (6 reviews written)

Most travel agencies are competitive and therefore the difference in price between them is marginal. But booking our family holiday through Goldwing proved to be a very pleasant experience. We are what you might call the 'family from hell', we kept changing our minds on how many people were going on holiday and dates of travel, but the staff proved to be very understanding and were very pleasant all the time. Book through them and you will make a great start to your holiday… Read Full Review