Titelist 907 D1 Reviews

Titelist 907 D1 - Ask a question now

Titelist 907 D1

“I played two rounds with this Titelist 907 D1 driver...”

Written on: 19/09/2008

I played two rounds with this Titelist 907 D1 driver before I ever hit a bad shot with it, and I was playing badly at the time. I've played golf 55 years, mainly with a handicap in the 3-5 range. Physical problems took a toll and I soared to an 11. Hitting the D1 straight and long has brought me down to a 6 in 8 months and I shot a 71 last week… Read Full Review

Titelist 907 D1

“I am not a driver person. This Titelist 907 D1 is...”

Written on: 30/08/2008

I am not a driver person. This Titelist 907 D1 is first driver I have been able to consistently hit straight. It is an awesome club. I was fortunate to get it for £120 second hand with 65s shaft. It didn't like me swingin too fast but a controlled swing gives phenomenal results. mis hits of toe are equally straight.

Some people may not like line up of club when addressing ball but for me it was perfect… Read Full Review

Titelist 907 D1

“The flight and distance was consistent, no matter how...”

Written on: 19/02/2008

The flight and distance was consistent, no matter how the swing. I am so much more confident with this driver than i was previously. I have tried a number of Titleist drivers and fairway woods and i do think that consistently these are some of the best clubs around. The Titleist 907 D1 is a great club and if the price doesn't bother you then go for it, give it a try… Read Full Review

Titelist 907 D1

“After playing with a Cleveland Hi-bore with a regular...”

Written on: 09/07/2007 by lee9876 (1 review written)

After playing with a Cleveland Hi-bore with a regular shaft for the last year it was time to change to a stiff shafted driver after having my swing speed measured. (I have only been playing a year). A good friend and golfing partner with a similar speed had just bought the new Hi-bore XL which I tried and found excellent and was going to buy myself but when I got to the shop they were out of stock. We had looked at the 907D1 a few times thinking how nice it looked so I bought one without even… Read Full Review