Lloyds TSB Caravan Insurance Reviews

Lloyds TSB Caravan Insurance - Ask a question now

“Good customer service by Brian in the call centre in...”

Written on: 25/09/2008 by heolyb (1 review written)

Good customer service by Brian in the call centre in the UK.
Good explantions and give me a better quote than I had on internet Much cheaper than any other company and seemed to cover everything I wanted eg old for new cover on my static caravan… Read Full Review

“We insured our Abi Montrose caravan with Lloyds TSB...”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by Carrie Vahn (7 reviews written)

We insured our Abi Montrose caravan with Lloyds TSB Caravan Insurance. I didn't realise that Lloyds TSB actually did caravan insurance, but since we insured our cars with them it made total sense to me and my husband to insure our caravan with them too!… Read Full Review