Medion GoPal P4210 Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Medion GoPal P4210 - Ask a question now

Medion GoPal P4210

“I found learning to use the Medion GoPal P4210 a...”

Written on: 05/07/2007 by fredinbrum (1 review written)

I found learning to use the Medion GoPal P4210 a little taxing at first due to seemingly vague menus.
I've used other well known SatNav equipment and find this unit as good… Read Full Review

349025_Lescapat's Response to fredinbrum's Review

Written on: 03/03/2008

You give it 8/10 for ease of use, perhaps my wife and myself are getting old and senile! We find the menu/ directions VERY hard to understand there is no LOGIC in there instructions. HELP.
<br/>if you can get it to work its great!
<br/>D Park