Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap Reviews

Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap

Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap

“I really like this product but I think I may be a bit...”

Written on: 21/01/2011

I really like this product but I think I may be a bit biased because I love Clinique. But the actuall RRP is pretty steep so I bought it online with Fresh Fragrances and Cosmetics USA. The quality was great and I didn't have any concerns about the product being fake. I know some people have had bad experiences with breakouts with Clinique but it helps me keep my skin clear… Read Full Review

Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap

“I use Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap on my...”

Written on: 21/06/2008 by Madame R (1 review written)

I use Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap on my combination-oily skin, which is prone to dehydration. I find it cleanses my skin well, without leaving my face feeling tight. The down-sides are the smell - it is perfume free so has a slightly chemical odour and the need to use a make-up remover beforehand. I use this as part of the 3 Step System and it has improved the overall look of my skin which is now less oily and less blemished… Read Full Review