Flowers Same Day Reviews - www.flowerssameday.co.uk

Flowers Same Day www.flowerssameday.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Saved the day!”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by faerienice (1 review written)

I had overlooked a birthday and needed flowers in a hurry. It was Easter weekend and to my horror I realised that the well known flower site I always used could not help until Wednesday ( I needed them sending Saturday )I tried a few well known stores with Flower delivery depts but found the same ... and then I found FLOWERSSAMEDAY Whoopie! Such gorgeous selections and a big choice of designs and prices. I went from downhearted to delighted in a nanno second. So easy to choose , write my… Read Full Review

“Absolutely Fabulous Flowers”

Written on: 11/04/2014

Having never used your service before, I was absolutely delighted and thrilled with the stunning arrangement you delivered and it was every bit as lovely as the picture. I was also very impressed that this was delivered when requested even though I was aware this may not have been possible. I would certainly use you again and would have no reservation in recommending your services to others. Thanks again!… Read Full Review

“Very quick delivery”

Written on: 29/03/2014 by Abbeyg207 (1 review written)

Delivered about 2 hours from order, on a Saturday- cannot fault. Vase and decorative collar very nice, flowers not the most but beautiful. Email updates arrived in a timely manner. Did not need to contact them so cannot comment on customer service. website very easy to use and supports pay-pal so very secure transaction. Will use again if need flowers in a hurry!… Read Full Review

“They delivered the flowers to a really remote location...”

Written on: 04/04/2011

They delivered the flowers to a really remote location in the west of ireland and on time on Mother's day!! Interflora and others would not deliver to the house.

My mum said some of the tulips had already opened, but this is a minor point given the supply issues I imagine the florists have contend with!]

Please support flowerssameday!… Read Full Review