Marks & Spencer Flowers /flowers Reviews - www.marksandspencer.com

Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“MY PERKY LAVENDER TREE”

Written on: 04/07/2014 by Filkin (1 review written)

My lavender tree bought in January fell sick about six weeks ago. Despite my wife's TLC we had to face the fact that the malady was terminal. On reporting the sad news to M&S, the helpful lady apologised and expressed her condolences. "I will replace it," she assured us. At lunchtime yesterday - 24 hours after my phone call - a perky new lavender tree in robust health arrived on my doorstep. Long live the lavender tree! This is customer service par excellence. Michael, Oxfordshire… Read Full Review

“I had flowers bought for me for my birthday, they were...”

Written on: 28/02/2011

I had flowers bought for me for my birthday, they were from an M&S store,so i cant comment on delivery. The flowers failed to open, went brown and died. I made a complaint via email,within 24hrs i had a positive response. M&S have sent me vouchers so i can replace them . I am more than happy with the outcome and quality of service from M&S!… Read Full Review