Babyliss 8763U Reviews

• Service & Support

Babyliss 8763U - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Babyliss 8763U

“Excellent”

Written on: 07/04/2013 by Tan167uk (1 review written)

I was i little hesitent at first to use an epilator. So many people suggest they hurt. This little machine is fab, i love it. It keeps my legs really smooth. My girlfriend loves the smoothness. So easy to use and does not really hurt, but you can feel the heads removing the hairs. Results are fantastic and long lastng. I fully recommend this epilator… Read Full Review

Babyliss 8763U

“My friend has had this product for 6-12 months as she...”

Written on: 03/07/2007 by me n my mate (1 review written)

My friend has had this product for 6-12 months as she was too chicken to use it, she made sure I used it first mind! But eventually got round to it & glad we did now.
Ours was extremely good value for money as my friend got it on price-drop tv for £10 & they are in the shops for about £40, but even at £40, we think that it's still good value for money as we could both stand the pain long enough to complete the job.
She wants me to do her fan next as we are going away in a couple of months, so… Read Full Review