Carrera Subway 2 Mens Reviews

Carrera Subway 2 Mens - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Carrera Subway 2 Mens

“cerrear subway 2 mens”

Written on: 02/05/2012

i love this bike i got it i have no problimes with it i would recommend it to a frend it is my fravit bike i have ever had the brack still work not got enny weka it keeps grip realy well it has no rust no skrase and i have had it 4 month gears still work i have not changed ennyfhen on it. it is a grat bike i wolud recommeend to eany on it is worth the money and it is a grat of rode bike and onrode bike it is realy to go up hill. :}… Read Full Review

Carrera Subway 2 Mens

“Good, tough, entry-level single speed bike at a...”

Written on: 11/05/2010

Good, tough, entry-level single speed bike at a bargain price. I've happily owned mine for 8 months now, and only had a minor problem with rear-wheel bearings which needed tightening, probably due to poor maintenance on my part. You could easily pay tiwce the price and not end up with a worse piece of machinery… Read Full Review

Carrera Subway 2 Mens

“I've done 3000 miles on my Carrera Subway 2 Mens, all...”

Written on: 30/05/2009 by richard percy (1 review written)

I've done 3000 miles on my Carrera Subway 2 Mens, all commuting and popping to the shops etc. I live near the beach so it gets a lot of salt and sand, which bikes generally hate, so a tough life for it. I've replaced most of the parts that wear out, like drivetrain and gear cables but it's still going well and I'm pretty happy with it… Read Full Review

Carrera Subway 2 Mens

“Bought the Carrera Subway 2 Mens yesterday after much...”

Written on: 27/02/2009 by orangedevil (1 review written)

Bought the Carrera Subway 2 Mens yesterday after much research on the net. I wanted a little more speed on the roads, but still maintain the MTB handlebar style. . . enter the subway 2, road and trail bike.
Like many other reviewers, I wasn't keen on having to buy exclusively from Halfords, mainly due to the fact that its hit and miss as to whether the person serving you knows anything at all about what they are selling you. The guy that served me at New Malden did not even give me the free… Read Full Review

Bellyboy2's Response to orangedevil's Review

Written on: 04/04/2011

I found this review helpful because...I have just placed an order on a 22" version which I am picking up next monday 11th April. Will let you know how I get on with it in a month or 2

Carrera Subway 2 Mens

“A great hybrid for the value and do not think spec...”

Written on: 17/06/2008 by Maverick26 (1 review written)

A great hybrid for the value and do not think spec wise their is really anything else comparable. For road use and light tow paths etc it is a delight to ride but anything heavier can be shuddery and uncomfortable so dont be tempted to try. For me this bike has been reliable and other than the earlier afforementioned incident is a solid performing bike. Also comes with Halfords guarantee for frame 15 years and all other components a year which I believe is standard. Well worth the money… Read Full Review