SilverCrest KH2324 Reviews

• Sound Quality

SilverCrest KH2324 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for SilverCrest KH2324

SilverCrest KH2324

“I recently won this radio from a ebay seller for £3.20...”

Written on: 07/03/2011 by Mike MBR (1 review written)

I recently won this radio from a ebay seller for £3.20 with £8.00 postage it had it's power unit missing and the antenna was broken but I had those.
It took sometime identifing the brand and model number but I see it's made in German so far so good.
This is my second win of a radio from lidi my other one is the Tevion DAB 319 with the antenna on the back, it had no display as the back light had burnt out so I put a LED on the inside close to the display and it's fine now.
My main dislike about… Read Full Review

SilverCrest KH2324

“I too am a very discerning listener and it was a joy...”

Written on: 18/10/2007 by Nedwol (1 review written)

I too am a very discerning listener and it was a joy to hear, at last, some excellent quality sound for a change. (my HiFi is very average and non inspiring at present).
I have it positioned up at ear level and the top response is the best I have heard for many, many years.
This is a fantastic value radio from Lidl.
The bad comments from one other reviewer must be referring to a different radio as this SilverCrest is not in a silver plastic box or any way near as he has described.
Let me know… Read Full Review

SilverCrest KH2324

“I am not easily pleased but I am quite a critical...”

Written on: 01/07/2007 by Nick Davies (1 review written)

I am not easily pleased but I am quite a critical person generally, but I will praise when that is due and I have nothing but praise for the SilverCrest KH2324 DAB/FM radio, which is great value and comes with a three year guarantee to. With its quality and value, I don't think you'll be disappointed… Read Full Review

SilverCrest KH2324

“I think it's worth pointing out to the general public...”

Written on: 27/06/2007 by dave66 (21 reviews written)

I think it's worth pointing out to the general public that the SilverCrest KH2324 in Lidl is just the truly awful Ferguson FRG-120D repackaged in a silver plastic body to cut down on costs. If you're thinking of buying this junk please cross refer on this site to the Ferguson model for opinions. If you want something that works, buy a discounted Pure from Richer Sounds, you'll be glad you did!… Read Full Review

Skintlass's Response to dave66's Review

Written on: 12/12/2008

I found this review helpful because... I was thinking of buying the LIDL radio,(but fortunately, for once, it wasn't an impulse purchase). This review, with an alternative recommendation knocked some sense into me. Thanks for taking the trouble to point out this SilverCrest/Ferguson link.