Fiat Panda 1.3 Sporting Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Fiat Panda 1.3 Sporting - Ask a question now

“I owned this for 1 year and 3 months now and I'm very...”

Written on: 19/07/2007 by nunomira (1 review written)

I owned this for 1 year and 3 months now and I'm very satisfied with my Panda 1.3 Multijet 16v diesel. The overall quality is very good, the comfort too and its fun to drive. The interior is not dark but is very light, with a grey mescla.
For sure a car that I recommend for who want a economical, comfortable and fast car. And for those who want more for less money! It's impressive what you can add as extra to the car (ESP, 6 airbags, GPS, sound system, etc.)… Read Full Review

“I have owned the Fiat Panda 1.3 from new. The Fiat...”

Written on: 27/06/2007 by johnthomas (1 review written)

I have owned the Fiat Panda 1.3 from new. The Fiat dealer gave me a super deal on this range-topping 1.3 turbo diesel sporting in black. I can't praise it enough, it's nippy and comfy and fun and a pleasure to own. It costs so little to own I have bought an Alfa GTV for weekends just because I can!… Read Full Review