Ripspeed CMR-2000 Reviews

• Sound quality

Ripspeed CMR-2000 - Ask a question now

“SAVING STATIONS”

Written on: 30/09/2011 by ameliaesme1 (1 review written)

I have the Ripspeed CMR 2000. The system is great the only problem I have is that I cannot save the stations in the memory, the stations save until I turn of the engine then lose them, Can anyone advise me on what to do?… Read Full Review

Rimkhan1's Response to ameliaesme1's Review

Written on: 27/04/2013

This is a simple fix. All you have to do is remove the radio, and on the wiring loom coming out of the radio, swap the orientation of the red and yellow cables, as these should be on pull apart connectors. This should solve your issue.

Ripspeed CMR-2000

“Tis Ripspeed CMR-2000 is a great CD player at a great...”

Written on: 18/08/2009

Tis Ripspeed CMR-2000 is a great CD player at a great price… Read Full Review

Ripspeed CMR-2000

“I have had my ripspeed cmr 2000 in two different cars...”

Written on: 05/05/2009

I have had my ripspeed cmr 2000 in two different cars and it does what it says on the box though I have yet to try a card in it. Except it doesn't play the beginning of tracks, either mp3 or cd, always comes in a bar ot two too late… Read Full Review

Ripspeed CMR-2000

“Bought this stereo as a replacement for a stock tape...”

Written on: 15/07/2008 by steve1011 (1 review written)

Bought this stereo as a replacement for a stock tape player. We were on a budget and this was one of the cheapest available. Works perfect with everything we throw at it (MP3 CD's, SD cards). Perhaps not as good as other makes and models, but for the price you pay its worth every penny… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to 382667_steve1011's Review

Written on: 30/09/2011

Hi Steve 1011
I have the same stereo system but need advise on how to save radio channels in the memory, they save on the selected numbers but lose all memory once the engine has been turned off. Can you help?

Thanks Alan

Ripspeed CMR-2000

“Multiple source inputs and function-ability. USB...”

Written on: 07/04/2008

Multiple source inputs and function-ability. USB interface does not navigate with folders only files directly found on USB card. Volume dial was a bit faulty. Doesnt have mid frequency boost. Only bass and treble. Good in car audio unit. Would buy again… Read Full Review

Ripspeed CMR-2000

“I've just had a nightmare with 2 Ripspeed car stereos....”

Written on: 02/01/2008 by slipperella (1 review written)

I've just had a nightmare with 2 Ripspeed car stereos. I had one fitted last Friday by my local dealer, by Sunday my car wouldnt start and the battery was completely flat. Went back, dealer checked the wiring which all seemed fine. However they did change the unit, I got in the car again today - battery was flat as a pancake again. I changed the Ripspeed for a Sony instead, so fingers crossed I won't get any problems this time. By the way up until 2 days after having the CD player installed… Read Full Review

Ripspeed CMR-2000

“The Ripspeed CMR-2000 is a lovely design with a...”

Written on: 23/08/2007 by draegon (10 reviews written)

The Ripspeed CMR-2000 is a lovely design with a flip-down fascia for CD access.
Although I bought it primarily for use with my SD card, it didn't like reading it (even though I wiped it and started again several times).
However, I bought a USB memory stick for £7 and that works fine - no more CD's littering my car… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib