Norton Internet Security 2002 - Symantec Reviews

Summary

Manufacturer: Symantec
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
Norton Internet Security 2002 - Symantec - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Norton Internet Security 2002 - Symantec

☆☆☆☆☆
Norton Internet Security 2002 - Symantec

“I will never buy Norton's anti virus again. It came...”

Written on: 20/08/2005 by berre (1 review written)

I will never buy Norton's anti virus again. It came with my computer on a 3 month trial basis. I did renew my subscription at the end of 3 months, but have had to keep rebooting my computer since then. My subscription is supposed to be good for 9 more months, but because of the reboot, it is telling me that my subscription has expired. Upon trying to contact Symantec, I have received emails saying that my ID is invalid, despite the fact that I am able to find a copy of my invoice on their… Read Full Review

Norton Internet Security 2002 - Symantec

“Have just installed Norton Internet Security 2002...”

Written on: 01/03/2002 by Amazon Customer. (1 review written)

Have just installed Norton Internet Security 2002 utility onto my system. I was impressed on just how thorough Norton have been in getting me set up to stop all those nasty hackers and viruses from attacking my pc, however what they have failed to do is to save me any time, by integrating this with my Norton System Works I have lost the ability to use ZIP Rescue, no big deal I hear you say, that is until you have to sit at your desk feeding a series of 8, so far, floppy disks into a hungry… Read Full Review