Princess Cruises, Golden Princess Alaska Cruise Reviews

• Entertainment on board

Princess Cruises, Golden Princess Alaska Cruise - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Princess Cruises, Golden Princess Alaska Cruise

Princess Cruises, Golden Princess Alaska Cruise

“bad cruise dont waste your money fly to hawaii we got...”

Written on: 11/12/2010

bad cruise dont waste your money fly to hawaii we got sea sick 4 of the 14 days the food was raw I would not feed it to my dog and the services was bad you cant get a drink with your food for 15 min everytime worst vacation ever also when you port you have around 7 hours to get back on the boat you cant experence hawaii in that little time and they take you to a crapy part of mexico if I knew that I would have stayed on the boat… Read Full Review

“First cruise ever so don't have anything to compare it...”

Written on: 05/09/2009

First cruise ever so don't have anything to compare it too. Inside Golden Princess cabin was very nice but we were under the teen center so it was a little noisy at times. Our steward was great and very attentive. Very quiet at night we were on deck 14. Was expecting better entertainment, got 2nd rate vegas shows instead. The food was wonderful in the dining room and the Italian resturant was fabulous totally worth the $20 charge. Ports of call is what made the trip only concern was how short… Read Full Review

“Our room was very nice. we have been on many cruises...”

Written on: 08/08/2009

Our room was very nice. we have been on many cruises mostly disney. the mini suite was the nicest smaller room ive ever had on a cruise. when we first got on the cruise, it moved by very slowly. the food was ok not bad but not great. they were always trying to sell you somthing wine soda even water! the ports of call were amazing. there was not much to do on the boat though. if it hadent been for the nice group of people that i met on the boat this cruise would have been a bust. the… Read Full Review

“I am going to search for a better cruise line. This...”

Written on: 22/07/2007 by YumYum2007 (1 review written)

I am going to search for a better cruise line. This was our first cruise and it seemed the whole goal of the cruise line was to get money out of my pocket. They constantly try and sell you stuff. They own the onshore stores too. The food is just awful, the burgers are predictable. We had some wonderful waiters and a wonderful steward, but some of the waiters were very rude. There were teenagers running in the halls late at night with no one attempting to get them to be quiet. I will not go on… Read Full Review

“The cabin with balcony was great. Wait staff gave...”

Written on: 02/07/2007 by The Prices (1 review written)

The cabin with balcony was great. Wait staff gave unbelievable service. But food in the Italian restaurant (Sabitini's) and the main dining room and buffet was below my standard. Would NOT recommend. We are in the process of booking a second cruise but it will not be with Princess… Read Full Review

“I am very disappointed with Princess Cruise line. We...”

Written on: 22/06/2007 by vbennett2 (1 review written)

I am very disappointed with Princess Cruise line. We have taken two other large cruises with them and I expected better. They lost my luggage. I gave it to them as I was boarding the ship and never saw it again for the duration of my trip. I was in line at the pursers office for almost the whole trip, begging them to look for it. I received virtually no attention to this matter. I did buy a few items, which they reimbursed me for but my trip was ruined. I boarded the boat in shorts and… Read Full Review

Carmen1's Response to vbennett2's Review

Written on: 08/01/2008

We took the same cruise in May and had the same experience, except they didn't lose our luggage. Never again with Princess, we are going back to Carnival. Princess is a huge disappointment!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib