Hawke RD 25 Red Dot Reviews

Hawke RD 25 Red Dot - Ask a question now

“Excellent lightweight red dot scope, great match with...”

Written on: 08/10/2010 by habbers (1 review written)

Excellent lightweight red dot scope, great match with my HW45 Pistol with 11mm rail.
Well made easy to zero in buy one you wont regret it… Read Full Review

“Just acquired the Hawke Rd 25 Red Dot sight and fitted...”

Written on: 21/06/2007 by Cognition (90 reviews written)

Just acquired the Hawke Rd 25 Red Dot sight and fitted it onto my dad's Webley Hurricane.

I took on the job of getting it all set up for him, so I do have experience of this sight even though I don't own one myself - although I have ordered the next model up for my Benjamin Sheridan EB22 - I thought I'd spend the extra £1 so that I could be one up over my dad's sight.

So anyway, to the important stuff. I opened the garage, which is full of storage stuff - and placed an (almost empty) tomato… Read Full Review

Cognition's Response to Cognition's Review

Written on: 01/07/2007

Just want to add that I bought an SD 30 (the next model up for an extra £1) and it too is a good piece of kit.
<br/>
<br/>I'm not sure how the two models are different; they seem identical to me, but that doesn't really matter. The only difference is that the SD 30 comes in a bigger box.
<br/>
<br/>James.

Guest's Response to Cognition's Review

Written on: 11/07/2012

The difference between the two models is in the tube size RD25 has a 25mm (1") tube and the 30 has a 30mm tube. If the only difference you see is the size of the box it came in they either sent you the wrong sight or you have not noticed the small difference in size.