Versace Sunglasses Reviews

Versace Sunglasses - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Versace Sunglasses

Versace Sunglasses

“best designer sunglasses ever”

Written on: 01/02/2013 by imsidd (4 reviews written)

I bought for my friend and she just loved them. I was little older design thats why I got a great deal but design was awesome. Next time I will buy another one for myself, overall i am very happy. I wish they reduce the price on new designs too Thanks… Read Full Review

Versace Sunglasses

“Versace Sunglasses for the Style Conscious”

Written on: 16/02/2012 by emmy.williams92 (2 reviews written)

Versace needs no introduction. The brand is the trusted choice of many and understandably so. I picked up amazing Versace sunglasses a few days ago. I look nothing less than a celebrity! It makes me the cynosure of all eyes wherever I go! These sunglasses are ideal for the style conscious… Read Full Review