Discounted Sunglasses Reviews - www.discountedsunglasses.co.uk

“Appalling Customer Service and most likely sell...”

Written on: 03/06/2015 by JamesM123 (1 review written)

If I could give 0 stars then I would. I was very hesitant about purchasing sunglasses over the internet, especially when they somewhat cheaper than the RRP. I now suppose I should have gone with my gut feeling - if it seems too good to be true then it probably is! I read all the positive reviews on other review sites (TrustPilot) and it gave me confidence to proceed with my purchase. I now IMPLORE you not to do this and save your hard earned money!! I wouldn't normally write a review but I feel… Read Full Review

“Products are seconds and customer service is shocking”

Written on: 17/12/2014 by chris.brearley1 (1 review written)

I bought a pair of Serengeti Sunglasses from Discounted Sunglasses which broke in their first week of use. They were in my pocket at the time of a pair of loose fitting shorts and hardly any pressure was applied to them. There is no way that these sunglasses were ever built to a full factory standard. I have never known any pair of sunglasses to break so easily. Be warned - I believe that many of the sunglasses sold by discounted sunglasses are seconds or returns. I was offered only a £10… Read Full Review