Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 DI-D Warrior 5dr Reviews

• Reliability

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 DI-D Warrior 5dr - Ask a question now

“Useless for towing”

Written on: 18/10/2011

Whilst I agree with all the comments in the glowing review above in regard to the Outlander's capabilities in the situations described, the one huge disappointment for us has been the towing. We previously had a Shogun LWB and swapped it for the Outlander in order to save on running costs having been told that it was easily capable of towing 2 tons with ease. This is NOT the case and it really struggles when towing 1.5 tons as the 6 speed gear box makes it difficult to pull away on even the… Read Full Review

“OK so I need a new car. I have 4 kids, a dog, live in...”

Written on: 05/09/2008

OK so I need a new car. I have 4 kids, a dog, live in the middle of nowhere, love my shooting, and cover about 40,000 tarmac miles a year for work. Oh and I'm a car snob!
Thank you Mitsubishi!
My Outlander is now 6 months old and covers all of my needs, plus a few more with ease. I chose the Warrior spec, as I had a budget to stick to, and apart from one or two toys that the Elegance and the Diamond models come with (touch screen / sat nav stereo and parking sensors being the main ones) the… Read Full Review