Poulan Weed Eater Featherlite SST Reviews

Poulan Weed Eater Featherlite SST - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Poulan Weed Eater Featherlite SST

Poulan Weed Eater Featherlite SST

“I have owned 2 Poulan Weedeater Featherlite grass...”

Written on: 08/05/2009

I have owned 2 Poulan Weedeater Featherlite grass trimmers in the last 6 years. I trim alottttt of grass and I wore both of these straight shaft trimmers out. I just loved the easy start, easy string winding and most of all how light it was and not the vibration that I got from other trimmers. But when this one died I went to town and grabbed a new Featherlite in the box and brought it home. Why don't companies leave things alone. I had a weedeater that was outstanding and now I have a… Read Full Review

Poulan Weed Eater Featherlite SST

“Whenever I purchase a product -- any product -- I do...”

Written on: 14/06/2007 by goodday1952 (1 review written)

Whenever I purchase a product -- any product -- I do my homework first. I read reviews about the Poulan Weed Eater Featherlite SST online, giving weight mostly to customer reviews rather than editorial reviews. Both Consumer Reports and Popular Mechanics gave this 'tool' high marks, and ConsumerSearch gave it a 'Best Buy' rating.

I gave this trimmer 2 stars because it is easy to start. And, unlike each of the electric trimmers I have used in the past, I can control the speed of the hub… Read Full Review