Clinique Glosswear for Lips Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Clinique Glosswear for Lips - Ask a question now

Clinique Glosswear for Lips

“Love love love love love this Clinique Glosswear for...”

Written on: 01/06/2009 by petarc (7 reviews written)

Love love love love love this Clinique Glosswear for Lips lipgloss! I have been usingthe Clinique lipglosses for YEARS & I love each & every incarnation they come up with! The colours are always fabulous, & you can choose which type of gloss you use to get different pigment strengths. I always take ages at the counter because all of the colours suit just about every skintone combination known to man; there's nothing that doesn't suit me! I use the 'all about lips' underneath which makes my lips… Read Full Review