Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder

Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder

“My mother gave me a travel kit with this powder included. ”

Written on: 20/03/2011

My mother gave me a travel kit with this powder included.
I am NOT picky about make up, and I used to settle with a lot cheaper brands, since I don't wanna waste money on my face.

When I tried this, I decided NEVER to go back to the cheaper ones!
It is a bit over prized for my wallet, but I would rather eat oatmeal porridge for a month, just to buy this!

It covers red spots, and evens the face blushy colors over all, with just a sweep.
And it is easy to adjust the thicknes, apply a bit more… Read Full Review

Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder

“Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder - I have tried...”

Written on: 17/07/2008 by artiandi (1 review written)

Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder - I have tried every compact powder foundation and came across this one recently in a Clinique travel kit I bought duty free. Really pleasantly suprised at how gorgeous it is, and how fully and easily it covers redness and pigmentation problems… Read Full Review