Nokia 6310 Reviews

Media Gallery for Nokia 6310

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Nokia 6310

“I have one problem with my curent 6310. The batery is...”

Written on: 21/11/2002 by mOjSiJe. (1 review written)

I have one problem with my curent 6310. The batery is not good! I change it, but it is the same. First day after charging it, it lasted for 14 hours with full batery. But then it spent all the energy for next hour! Is it some kind of common problem? or my phone is broken? If anybody knows solution for this please send me becouse I realy like this phone and I wouldn't like to change it! Thanks… Read Full Review

Nokia 6310

“Hi to all !! I think the Nokia 6310 mobile phone is...”

Written on: 14/06/2002 by Atif. (1 review written)

Hi to all !! I think the Nokia 6310 mobile phone is the best phone i have ever used. First i was using a 6110, then i switched to 8210, then to 6210 and at last, finally, 6310 and comparitively it the best. I can it is the decent phone for use by a Business Man… Read Full Review

Nokia 6310

“After going from the 8210 and its ridiculously short...”

Written on: 04/04/2002 by Andy. (1 review written)

After going from the 8210 and its ridiculously short battery length it is nice to have a mobile phone like the Nokia 6310 which you do not have to keep searching for a power source to charge. Some of the smaller phones look very stylish but are useless to those of us using them continuously.

I have had mine for a couple of weeks now, one of which was on holiday in italy, i never had to charge it once and still had 'bars' to spare, and the second week with prolonged regular use i had to charge… Read Full Review

Nokia 6310

“I upgraded my mobile phone from a 6210 to its...”

Written on: 26/02/2002 by Andy Woodvine. (1 review written)

I upgraded my mobile phone from a 6210 to its replacement equivalent - the nokia 6310. My review will concentrate mainly on the differences between these two handsets so will be of greatest benefit to those familiar with the 6210.

LOOKS
The 6310 is the same shape and size as the 6210. The new li-polymer battery is however slimmer and makes the back of the phone completely flat rather than the curve that we are used to on the 6210. The keys are laid out slightly diffently. I have found that… Read Full Review

16689_Nick.'s Response to 14106_Andy Woodvine.'s Review

Written on: 21/03/2002

A succinct view on the 6310 confirming my research, thanks

22167_Paul.'s Response to 14106_Andy Woodvine.'s Review

Written on: 03/05/2002

A good review.
<br>
<br>I have had the 6310 for a week now. I love it. It links to my COmpaq iPAQ using Bluetooth OR IR which enables me to search the web and check emails whilst i'm on the move.
<br>However, I'm having one major problem...I thought the 6310 was meant to be compatible with all 6210 accessories but the twin sim module I had for my 6210 DOESN'T work in the 6310.
<br>Has anyone else experienced this problem? Please comment.

20891_Andy Woodvine.'s Response to 14106_Andy Woodvine.'s Review

Written on: 23/04/2002

Thanks for correcting me Geoff.
<br>
<br>The phone works on operating frequencies GSM 900 + 1800. It does not work on GSM 1900 which is the frequency used in the USA.

20653_Geoff.'s Response to 14106_Andy Woodvine.'s Review

Written on: 22/04/2002

Correction - phone IS dual-band, but is not tri-band, hence won't work in U.S.
<br>However, new 6310i is tri-band.

19702_Roddie.'s Response to 14106_Andy Woodvine.'s Review

Written on: 17/04/2002

Nice review, learnt quite a few things I never knew about it. I'm glad to hear it's faster than previous Nokias, I use a 7110 and a 3210 and the 7110 is a slug compared to the 3210, and it's one of the things that out me off getting a 6210 since I heard it was quite slow. I think at this point in time it would be silly for me to get a 6310, as if I wait a month or two I can get a 6310i.

18143_Adnan Khan.'s Response to 14106_Andy Woodvine.'s Review

Written on: 05/04/2002

Insightful review. The liked the use of "splitting" up the features and concentrating on the difference between 6210 and the 610. Kudos!

17374_Lozlis.'s Response to 14106_Andy Woodvine.'s Review

Written on: 28/03/2002

Excellent review I have a 7110 and new to upgrade looks like I have made my decision