Nokia 6310 Reviews

Media Gallery for Nokia 6310

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Nokia 6310

“An amazing mobile phone,needs software update.”

Written on: 07/03/2003 by JC. (1 review written)

An amazing mobile phone,needs software update… Read Full Review

Nokia 6310

“The 6310 was Nokias best phone ever....BUT the...”

Written on: 31/12/2002 by maik356. (1 review written)

The 6310 was Nokias best phone ever....BUT the Bluetooth (the main reason i bought it) NEVER NEVER worked....I bought Toshiba 5100-501 laptop to use with and the Nokia NEVER worked..very disappointed.Sorry Nokia guys… Read Full Review

Jamesb's Response to maik356.'s Review

Written on: 16/04/2004

The reason for this is there is a problem with certain versions of software on the 6310.
<br>
<br>On your 6310, type in:
<br>*#0000#
<br>and you will see which version of software you are using.
<br>
<br>I see my 6310 has v5.22 (15-11-02) and works perfectly well. I understand from a friend of mine that their Nokia 6310 with v5.51 does not work as it should. It appears that anything between v5.22 and v5.5 is OK.

Mathu's Response to maik356.'s Review

Written on: 19/05/2004

now that makes sense to my dilemna I bought a bluetooth HDW-2 and my 6310 does not respond to the bluetooth at all.I'm grateful for knowing that so it was a waste of money or is there a way it can be made to work

Nokia 6310

“I went thru two nokia 6310 mobile phones and was...”

Written on: 27/05/2002 by Jojo. (1 review written)

I went thru two nokia 6310 mobile phones and was having problems with the reception. Basically, all the reception would just disappear or the phone would disappear from the network (inspite of showing all the bars on the reception), so i couldn't be reachable on the phone and i couldn't make calls. I had to call my own phone frequently to see if it was working. The phone needed a "reboot" to fix the problem. After repeated complaints to my service provider nd nokia (who were of no help), i have… Read Full Review

28809_Charlie.'s Response to 25079_Jojo.'s Review

Written on: 21/06/2002

I had a similar problem with my 6310, after 3 weeks of having the phone the signal started droping right out.
<br>Returned to Vodafone store were purchased and they replaced it straight away.
<br>My last phone was a 6210 of which I never had any problems with.
<br>Still rate the 6310 (signals been fine on replacement set)

Deshgooni.'s Response to 25079_Jojo.'s Review

Written on: 31/08/2002

I had a smiliar problem to the ones mentioned above. Immediately after purchase I had problems sending sms messages. Dealer Identified as software problems. sms is O.K now, but goes into sleep-mode where no call can be sent or received although every thing appears normal. has to be rebooted. it is a pain and might loose precious calls !! moreover, there is a problem with the wallet feature.. it would not recognize a password.
<br>However the features are great in terms of large memory, lightweight, calendar, to-do list, gprs etcetc...
<br>I hope NOKIA comes-up with a solution to the very-annoying problems..