Nokia 6310 Reviews

Media Gallery for Nokia 6310

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Nokia 6310

“I Have so far had my Nokia 6310 replaced 3 times! The...”

Written on: 26/01/2003 by Riggs. (1 review written)

I Have so far had my Nokia 6310 replaced 3 times! The issue is always the same. It Crashes, loses signal for no reason, and keeps erasing all the last called/received numbers for no reason! I must say the people at the Nokia Centre are NOT helpful in anyway!… Read Full Review

Sword's Response to 68180_Riggs.'s Review

Written on: 03/01/2004

I don't know why his set giving problems but i'm using nokia 6310 for about a year and found to be an excellent set rather a class which the nokia corp has developed. It has an enormous battery time, dynamic memory, best signals,bluetooth & infrared connectivity...only bad point is that size is large as compared to today's generation sets.

Lucky's Response to 68180_Riggs.'s Review

Written on: 03/03/2004

I have owned the 6310 for 16 months now and think it\'s a great phone. I am now starting to experience problems with the call register\'s recieved calls\", displaying what it wants only...gives a message \"phone book not ready\".
<br>Can anybody please give me advice on what to do?

Nokia 6310

“I bought a SIM free Nokia 6310i mobile phone 2 weeks...”

Written on: 03/07/2002 by Alan. (1 review written)

I bought a SIM free Nokia 6310i mobile phone 2 weeks ago, and today I took the FOURTH replacement handset back and got a refund. The faults?

Handset No.1 - Wouldn't connect to WAP.

Handset No.2 - Screen kept freezing, kept powering off during calls, kept telling me that my texts hadn't been sent when in actual fact they had.

Handset No.3 - Whenever I received one text it would tell me that I had received three! The extra two being texts that I had previously deleted but the 6310i kept… Read Full Review

Nokia 6310

“I have had this Nokia 6310 mobile phone for a month...”

Written on: 22/04/2002 by Sean. (1 review written)

I have had this Nokia 6310 mobile phone for a month and I really like it. However it crashes or more accurately freezes at least once a day. The screen stays normal, shows the Vodafone logo, signal and battery indicators but it's not working! When someone calls they are sent directly to the answer service. It's not until I make a call that I am aware that it isn't working. It goes through the dialling procedure and indicates that it is dialling out but nothing happens. Switch it off and on… Read Full Review

21502_John.'s Response to 20720_Sean.'s Review

Written on: 28/04/2002

I have had the 6310 for 6 weeks and it suffers from excactly the same problem. I only bought it because magazine reviews said it was everything the 6210 wanted to be!!! I rely on my mobile for my business and have missed numerous calls and as the phone shows a signal you have no idea it's playing up untill you try to make an outgoing call and it fails switch it off and on again and it works !! does anyone make a reliable phone that works well in a poor signal area ???

54959_John.'s Response to 20720_Sean.'s Review

Written on: 01/12/2002

buy a 6310i problems over !!

54911_Mario.'s Response to 20720_Sean.'s Review

Written on: 01/12/2002

I was given a 6310 as a present. It seems to work as you describe yours. How unfortunate. Can you tell me the Sofware version you are using? type *#000# continuously at the standby screen and it will show 4 lines of letters. I also cannot find the Bluetooth Passcode anywhere to pair with a PDA. Can anyone suggest an alternate method to input the Passkey? I was told the Passcode entry is any random number, but I get "Incorrect Passcode" so it may be specific to the phone. Any info appreciated, email dnmsilva@netvigator.com. thanks much. Mario.