Babydan Beechwood Highchair Reviews

Babydan Beechwood Highchair - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Babydan Beechwood Highchair

Babydan Beechwood Highchair

“When I first bought this chair I was thrilled with it,...”

Written on: 27/07/2010

When I first bought this chair I was thrilled with it, but yesterday my 15 month old daughter pushed against the table with her legs and managed to fall completely backwards in the chair!! Fortunately I was there to catch her. I am surprised such a chair was not designed so this could never happen. Therefore because of the safetly aspect of this chair it cancels out allits positive features… Read Full Review

Babydan Beechwood Highchair

“Babydan Beechwood Highchair, fantastic chair my 3 year...”

Written on: 19/01/2009

Babydan Beechwood Highchair, fantastic chair my 3 year ols still uses it everyday as a "chair" it has grown with him and its fab. Well worth the money… Read Full Review